Yep, Monday again. I did make it to work yesterday, where I got more accomplished in 2 hours than I managed all last week, go figure.
Today...I didn't get much done at all, but I was there.
Lucy got her staples out, then apparently spent a lot of the day upset with the insurance company about continuing her rehab. We'll leave that there for now.
I took her some stew and cornbread after work, she threw me out after a short visit and I came home to iron. I'm such a good girl.
The highlight of my day was the drunk in the parking lot when I left Lucy. I was parked illegally at the business next door since road construction has closed over half of the parking area at the facility. I'm next to a gas station. An obviously drunk guy was yelling "Hey" when I was getting in the car. Dark parking lot? Drunk? Oh. Hell. No. I start driving out, and he stands in the middle of the passage with his hand to his head in a salute, then started mimicking smoking as I got closer. I stopped and gave him a few smokes and went on my way.
The Handsome Devil and I are going to smoke now that I mentioned it. Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you IRON???? Shit, you wanna get married??? Seriously do'nt you dryer with a washrag??? Man I'm so telling Tammy that SHE should iron(G)! Let's see if that works. LOLOLOLOL
I'm glad Lucy is feeling well enough to throw you out!
Yes, I iron, it relaxes me. I know, I'm a freak. I'm afraid of comittment or I'd be married, but thanks for asking :)
Lucy says thanks too.
Post a Comment