Thursday, November 29, 2007

I got caught

I've been tagged by Geri

The Rules

Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird) on your blog.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I'm the oldest of 3 girls.
2) I'm my father's only child. (As far as I know, Dad got around back in the day.)
3) I love my nephew more than I've ever loved anyone in my life.
4) I'm shy.
5) I'll give you the shirt off my back, but lie to me or steal from me and I'll never speak to you again.
6) I need a haircut.
7) I need to go to bed but I'm not drunk enough to sleep.

I'm not gonna name names, the first 5 people to read this? YOU'RE IT!

4 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Whew! Goo dthing I was the 7th person to read that!

Anonymous said...

I musta been the 20th but the others were too shocked that you were offering to take your clothes off!

Rainwolf said...

ya'll can both kiss my ass. I laughed.
And why the fuck are my comments suddenly in spanish?

Geri said...

LOLOL Sorry(G)