Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Saturday again

I got up feeling quite productive this morning. I was going to work, which never happened but I did accomplish some other things. I was going to forego a shower until I looked in the mirror and saw this.

I decided it was in the best interest of the community for me to bathe before I ventured out.
Annie told me before she left for the gym that we could pick up The Handsome Devil so that's why I didn't make it to work. I wanted to go with her.
I took cans to the recycle place, got gas, grocery shopped, spent way too much money, but ok. I got home and we picked up THD, he's a new dog. Apparently he was sick for longer than we knew, he felt like dancing when he got home.
I took Lucy some clean clothes, picked up the others and came home to hang out. People started calling...we ended up at The Dive (where I won $50 on the football game before we showed up, woohoo) and met a bunch of folks. The Widow kicked my ass at darts, Annie and I came home around 7 cuz it was getting crowded around there.I have food in the crockpot so it's good. Maybe I'll make it to work tomorrow.

4 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Dang! I haven't seen a troll in forever! lol

Rainwolf said...

I'll send you a pic of a live one next time I think about it. :)

Ranni said...

Hey! I have your trolls older sibling, complete with purple hair.

It'd be nice if dogs (and little kids) could tell us when they first get sick so we could act then. Glad to hear he's doing so much better!

Rainwolf said...

Thanks noname, and I know. He's an older dog so some of his not feeling well got chalked up to that. I understand kids too now since The Spawn, wish they came with instructions.