Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I'm not having fun, and it's not my fault

Today sucks on lots of levels, but the ringer was when I almost whistled for The Handsome Devil to come smoke with me. He ain't home. He's in doggie hospital. Lucy is in the most fucked up place in the world, and I'm here. Yes, I'm having an it's "all about me moment." It's usually all about me, but tonight there is a pity party at my place because everything sucks. Most of the time it's one thing or another, right now it's everything.
Handsome Devil either has a major infection, or a hematoma in his ear (not good, don't want to go through surgery again) Vet is watching him to decide which it is.
Lucy is in a fucked up facility and that's not my fault, and I can't really bitch because I'm not family. She's getting fucked repeatedly without any lube. It ain't fun to be her either.
I'm in a foul mood, and will probably continue to be for awhile.

I started this blog with hope, and energy, and the idea that I could be funny. The realization that life sucks seems to have disabused me of that notion. I already knew it sucked, I just didn't realize it was going to suck so much on me all at once dammit.
I'll never say it can't get worse, because it always can, but Damn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having a "life sucks" day. Hope HD is home soon. Its no fun to smoke alone!

Ranni said...

WB woke me up this morning, a split second AFTER I woke up. Which meant I screamed when I saw someone pop in my room. Which, in turn, scared him. Then I got sick. Lovely day.

StarDust had surgery for a hematoma. It's what gave her the floppy ear. Hope the Handsome Devil is fine and back home real soon.

Geri said...

Hugs to you
Hugs to Lucy and
Pats to the Handsome Devil

Rainwolf said...

Thanks ya'll.