Lucy got a new room, all to herself. They put that machine that makes her knees move by themselves on her, she wasn't happy. They fucked up her meds again, she got a double dose before they moved the machine to the other leg, she didn't give a shit then. She was gonna call Annie to tell her they fucked up her meds, had to ask me her name, I'm all, yep. She'll be out soon, she wasn't, but at least she didn't hurt.
Baby Sis is getting new furniture, I get handmedown couch, which is fine with me. My handmedown couch from Mom works, but it's not all comfy and roomy like the one I'll be getting. I'm excited about new furniture. It should be here tomorrow.
I don't think I own any new furniture, most of my shit is handmedown or antique. I need to pick up that table from Mom too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment