Hope everyone had a fun filled, food filled day.
Lucy isn't up to being in a car for an hour, so we stayed home and I cooked. I actually managed an entire meal without burning myself, ya'll can cheer now.
This is my day with The Invalids...
The Handsome Devil decided to rub his sore ear all over the yard this morning when I threw him out, so it's worse than it's been in 3 days. Lovely start.
Lucy had a pinto bean sandwich for breakfast since part of her favorite meal involves those and they were in the crockpot. The Handsome Devil had canned food for breakfast. The two of them have been having a farting war for the last hour. Apparently Lucy is losing since he's throwing silent but deadlies at her loud and ineffectives. She asked me to take him out but he's still saving up.
In other news, Damn Women. Lucy has bitched all day "Nobody loves me, I have no new e-mail." Fine, while she was propped up in bed, I sent her an e-mail, simply saying "I love you." She gets up, back on the computer, I'm putzing around and notice she's crying. WTF?
Me: "What's wrong, why are you crying?"
L: "I got your e-mail."
Me: "So why are you crying? That was supposed to make you feel better?"
L: "It did."
I give up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Chuckling that she's crying over the email. That's totally something that I'd do... the cry part.
I'll be sure not to send you such an e-mail then :)
I Love Lucy, She could be me!!!!lol
I think I'll go back to my cave now. Ya'll scare me.
aw, so sweet she cried!
yeah ok.. so send me lucy's email address.. and she can get something like this..
Hi.. Im bammy.. you dont know me but i know way more about your hoo hoo than i should.. so.. Cheer up and let Rain wait on you hand and foot.. well.. knees.. too since they are like bionic and all..and we wish you a happy and afst recovery..
Hows that?
I'll do that. She'll be thrilled I'm sure:)
I did a huge crock pot of pintos and forgot to dump the water after the first hour (start them on the stove and if you dump the water after an hour, they're less gassy). We've had our own fart war going on. Mike's winning. Big time.
Post a Comment