Thursday, May 06, 2010

Deleted Post

Yeah, I did. Wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last but it pissed me off this morning so there. I only reference it since Grannie asked, and she's one of the people I respect enough to explain myself to.
I was going to tell you about The Assholes trip to Atlanta that got cut short because their house was broken into, and the hooker/crack-ho in the bathroom at The Dive (Not the first time she's been there) and I had flowery words for all of it when it was in my head. Then I got home.
I have my moments, but on a daily basis, I'm not drinking nearly as much as I used to. That has led to some startling revelations in my life that I pretty much put out there for public consumption last night, and it wasn't the best idea I ever had. So I took the post down. It was good, and Lucy told me it was ok to put out, but in the light of day, not so much. I gave up too much of me in it. We'll now go back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Thanks for your time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cut, paste and send them up north

yellowdoggranny said...

the ones you want to delete are the ones i like the best.haha

YM said...

I do that all the time. I send things out like the proverbial message in a bottle then realize I said way too much and take it down.

Rainwolf said...

Done Anon.

I know Granny, they're always the good ones.

I do it a lot more than I let on YM. I think I should just save everything to draft and look at it later instead of publishing.