Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Live With an Idiot

We may have covered this in previous posts, but sometimes the depth and breadth of her stupidity amazes even me. She left The Dive, I hung around for a bit so she could get home and I wouldn't have to see her. She calls when I'm on my way home. Someone rear-ended her at the light and she's ranting, they looked, she cussed him out, they went on. Barely scrubbed her bumper, I just looked. Thankfully she got another call when I got home and she was about to re-tell the story. I'm hiding outside because really? I'm tired of her ass.
I don't think there will be any boxing tonight since I'm sore from last night, but hey, at least it's a workout.
I should sleep, I say I'm gonna then stay up until 1 and it's catching up with me. I'm too old for this shit.

3 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i see a need for a change..

Rainwolf said...

Yeah, me too. I might have to e-mail you the whole story because, well just because.

yellowdoggranny said...

i'm open 24/7