Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Don't Have Any Friends, I Just Know A Lot of People

And every fucking one of 'em wants to show up when I'm trying to read. Mr. and Mrs. Asshole were at The Dive when I got there, I said Hi and went to a table. Here they come. Then My Brother (who really isn't)showed up and got in a discussion about religion with Mr. Asshole so I was all done with that pretty quickly. Mrs. Asshole backed out of that conversation to entertain me so I still couldn't read and yeah, whatever.
She left her husband with me too long again, I told her, last time she left him there I sent him home drunk. She'll learn.
I'm unreasonably sober and it's pissing me off, I need to sleep since the kitchen guy will be here early in the morning and I at least need to be showered and dressed, if not gone, by 7 a.m. Hopefully Annie picked out some new cabinets while she was out tonight.
I want to Wii, but my back is still not right, and hell, the kitchen that isn't in the front yard is in here so....
I think I'll have another beer and some sleep. Night kids.

2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

i have always said you only need 6 life long friends ..just enough to tote your coffin to the cemetary.
so until one of them assholes dies..i dont need more friends..ha.

YM said...

I like that Granny. I'm going to be cremated so I guess I only need one friend to carry the urn.