Saturday, May 22, 2010

Fish Fry and stuff

We did that at Ms. Fan's house. Dad showed up which surprised me, but he also did most of the cooking so it's a good thing.
We had a good time. I'll have pictures later, he pulled his camera out of his pocket to get Lucy and her burger, it was a monster. She doesn't eat fish for some reason, so I grilled her a burger or 7.
Ms. Fan wanted to watch a movie 2012, OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.
Lucy banged her foot after we came in from smoking and Ms. Sweet and Ms. Fan had to get pictures of me holding a bottle of ice on her toe. It was just funny they both ran for cameras as soon as i did that.
Lucy and I are now sitting outside at home and I found out she hadn't named her hoo-hoo. I was asking what she called her since she was hanging out the boxers, and she didn't have a name. It made me sad. I christened her Esther. So I'll throw some beer on her now and she'll be ok. And now These Boots Are Mde For Walkin just came on. I think Lucy may make use of them. Later kids.

No comments: