Monday, May 17, 2010

It's been Years...

I went to the Laundromat this afternoon. Yeah, that lack of a kitchen I'm having? It affects the laundry room too, so no washer. It wasn't horrible. Of course I made sure to do it right after work so nobody was there. $2 to wash a load? Highway robbery, but ok. I needed clothes. I was down to the ass-eaters and granny panties in the underwear department.
Came home, sat outside and read for awhile. Mom calls way late for Mom. Right after I'd gotten all comfy with the ice pack too dammit. Her calling meant I had to go back outside to smoke. Not a bad conversation, but.......now I need to go smoke again and try ice again. I apparently hurt my back Saturday when I yanked the cooler up out of the Mule instead of letting the tailgate down like a sane woman. I woke up yesterday going "Holy Shit, this isn't bed back." Not fun, but not unbearable, ice is good.
I was on the couch with ice yesterday when Ms. Asshole called me to come over, she apparently didn't have sufficient company. Thought about it, finally said fuck it and went, it was cool. She's different. I never expected us to be friends, but she's a good one. Her husband is still an asshole, but I can tolerate him these days.
Ms. Fan wants a fish fry Saturday, I need to e-mail Dad since he's invited to eat the fish he caught with a bunch of women, with even more women. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.
Ok, need to finish this book, or at least get close after smoking and icing and put my ass in bed. Night kids.

1 comment:

yellowdoggranny said...

sorry about your back..i find heating pads work better for me than ice..i live on my fecking heating pad.