Got a text today, a bartender I used to know was found dead. He was 35. WTF? Apparent natural causes, but still, WTF?
I've had entirely too much of this lately. Cousin who just lost her brother is not doing well, old co-worker is about to check out. Really? It's no wonder I'm crazy lately. I've been in funeral homes more the last couple of months than I've been in years. Add to that my life just really sucks right now and I'm almost done.
My kitchen is in the front yard, I mean Annie's kitchen since it's HER house these days and she's too stupid to realize what she's throwing away, and I should shut up, but DAMMIT.
I guess I'll call Mom so I can get some more "It's just hormones, honey" talk from her. Call for some support and get shit on. Yeah. I love being me.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment