Friday, May 14, 2010

Lost Post

I wrote this a few weeks ago and forgot about it, but it's the most truth I've ever written. I guess I was drunk that night, I don't remember. It was early in the month and a lot of shit was going on so who knows.

Don't Know When

Somewhere along the line things changed. Some for the better, some not, but changed it did. I can live with some, but others I keep questioning, and not finding any answers. Some days I don't think about it, others, it drives me crazy. Today is a crazy day, I want to know why, but it eludes me. Tomorrow will be different, and the day after that too, but I'll come back here again and it bothers me. I just want to be normal, whatever that is. Maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

Big Pissy said...

DAMN! That's awesome!

Are you inside my head????


I feel that same way, but didn't know how to express it.

yellowdoggranny said...

i have one prayer..please..Goddess, please..what ever you do..don't make Rainbow wolf normal..I likes you just the way you are.

Bklyn said...

There's only one thing I'd change.

Rainwolf said...

I dunno Pissy. Apparently that was one of my poetic nights.

Thanks Grannie, love you too.

I know Brooklyn, baby steps.

Brooklyn said...

I love baby steps, darlin'