Monday, January 07, 2008

Cheap Entertainment

Annie and I met a bunch of people at The Dive for gumbo and football tonight. I have no idea who was playing, but the gumbo was excellent.
The Princess and I played grab ass, show ass, lots of drunken ass amidst games with Ms. Fan, The Widow, Annie, and Annie's workout buddy, who totally kicked ass as my partner.
I believe the last ass of the evening was me showing mine, literally, so we had fun. I got home with my belt undone, I assume that was from mooning The Princess, bitch.
I'm now taking my ass to bed, ya'll have fun.

2 comments:

Maeve said...

As long as no one took pictures, it never happened!
It's all good.
That's what I tell my self after a night like that.

Rainwolf said...

I keep telling them, If I don't remember, it didn't happen.