Thursday, January 03, 2008

Doggie dissing

Apparently the girls next door really hate Betty. I don't know why. I went out to smoke and they barked, stood up on the fence, I petted them, all was well. The Handsome Devil was out scratching his ass like he always does when he gets outside and it was quiet. Betty came over to say hi to the girls and they went fucking nuts, barking and snarling at her through the fence. Bitches. I told Betty they were just jealous she has a better home and The Handsome Devil as a housemate. Bitches I say, I won't pet them again.

2 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

You are too funny. My little one is a slut. She will be nice to anyone that rubs her tummy. Then again I might be nice to anyone that rubs my tummy too.

Rainwolf said...

well tummy rubs are different.