Annie stayed up all night, thwarting my attempts to rectify my unfortunate situation. Bitch.
She then had the nerve to bang on my bedroom door at the ungodly hour of 11am saying (I shit you not) "Get up bitches, I want to go to the toy store." I got dressed and went to work because she and Lucy and toy store scared the hell outta me. They called me 3 times while they were there. Bitches.
I met them at friday's when they were done, discreet bags in the car, so they said, and had a few beers to rinse my mind of what just happened.
I got home first, Annie brought in her booty (and the toys she bought) to show me right off the bat, I hope they'll all be happy together.
Lucy keeps leaving little hearts on my computer that say suggestive shit, I think they'll not be allowed out together again.
I need to go take the softball bat away from Lucy because Annie looks like she might be up all night again. Lucy didn't make out with the shower massage this morning apparently.
Later kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just love, love, love me a good toy store!!!
Apparently the girls do too.
Post a Comment