Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Mom's a kid again?

Mom hasn't been feeling well. In fact she's been in worse shape than before she found out about the cancer, or while she was doing the treatment.
She saw Dr. Oncologist today who is setting up her scans to make sure she's cancer free and all and Dr. said she shouldn't be feeling this bad, her energy should be back, yadda, yadda, yadda. She gave her a scrip for Ritalin, supposedly it will boost her energy levels. I didn't know it did that to old people, maybe I need some.
In other news, Lucy called while I was doing this, I think I set a new record. I was called "Bitch" 6 times in 20 minutes. I'm on a roll.
Night kids.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your mom as she goes into this round of tests!

Rainwolf said...

Thanks a bunch hon.

Bammy said...

umm... Ritalin is a form of amphetamine.. well is IS amphetamine... she should have energy no doubt.. youll have to strap her down for the tests.. which.. my friend.. I hope go swimmingly.. and it is all free of cancer..

Spin_Doc1 said...

It is better than the "C" word and not the 4 letter one, the Crazy one. I would rather be called bitch any day than Crazy.

Rainwolf said...

Thanks Bammy, I didn't know that, strapping her down is an option.

I'm called both most days Spin, especially this week.

Anonymous said...

maybe strap wolfie down so she behaves....dunno, she might just like it :)