Monday, January 28, 2008

It was Monday

I actually got up early (I know, don't faint) since I needed to be at work early. Everything went to hell from there, but it's ok. I'm still employed for the moment.
I got a bit grouchy with the owner because he's a dumbass, but at least there was someone there to back me up, and she hates me so there wasn't a real issue. Other than the fact that he's a dumbass. I can't believe this man is a multimillionaire, he's too stupid to walk around sometimes. Anyway, shaking that off........
I had bunches of beer at The Dive, Annie showed up for a couple and a few games, mainly just to hear me bitch I think.
Lucy called, she talked to my mother since I haven't been real great on that front either. (Yes, I've been avoiding talking to her.) She's doing better, Ritalin didn't work, now she's on birth control pills even though she had all that yanked out at least 20 years ago, it seems to make her feel better.
The Spawn is still mutilating my name just because he's a little shit, I laughed the first time he called me Aunt SSSSSS, when he'd been almost saying my name, so apparently I'm officially that now. I have to go see him this weekend, I think he'll help my mood tremendously.
I had some leftover Chinese food and a huge steak taco made from last night's dinner so I'll probably go to sleep soon. Ya'll have a good night.

No comments: