We had a Girl's night, day, whatever yesterday at Ms. Fan's house. Stoked up a fire and saw a couple of flicks.
The Prestige.....I missed a bit at the beginning because I was doing drink-related shit, but got sucked in. Twists and turns, love those in a movie.
I think I have a bit of a crush on Hugh Jackman now too. Damn. Christian Bale was pretty awesome too, worth a rent if you haven't seen it.
The Order..apparently Ms. Sweet likes religiously themed movies. Heath Ledger was good, I just kept wanting to make Brokeback Mountain references to Lucy, but refrained. Apparently everyone had bad hair and skin in that one, but it was a good story.
Some of us had to work today. Annie dragged me to Friday's where we met up with The Widow and Annie's workout buddy.
We moved on to throw some darts. The Widow and Annie beat the hell outta me and workout buddy. Oh well. Tomorrow is another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment