Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a Tuesday

I went to The Dive after work, because that's my usual rut lately. I threw some darts with Big Guy, he beat the hell outta me, nothing new. Some new people he works with showed up, shit was said, barstool missed me so I was good, more shit was said, pushing was involved, then guys from the bar threw them out.
I'm pretty sure that was less painful than what happened after.

I got stuck between Asshole's girlfriend, who I actually kinda like, and The Canuck Engineer (aka, The Cheating Asshole) while they were talking about relationships.
I got a shot of tequila when I heard "Wanna throw?" It was actually "Cuervo?"
I'm not the brightest bulb in the drawer these days, I'm tired dammit.

I sat there and nodded while they talked to each other about a whole world of shit.

I'm home, Annie should be here, she's not. Dammit.

No comments: