I've been in a foul mood lately. I've been a good girl and not gone off on anyone, but I haven't been especially pleasant to be around.
I almost cancelled meeting the girls after work today, I'm glad I didn't.
Hooter's had to put up with me, Annie, The Widow Ms. Fan and Workout Buddy for dinner, we had fun, whatever. With the exception of workout buddy, we went to The Dive to throw darts.
The Girls played with Mr. B while I drank, and he got pissed off about losing, and I played music, and laughed my ass off.
We started over with me and The Widow against Annie and Ms. Fan. We played a bunch of games, but the comments and curses were better than the games. Ms. Fan used language I've never heard from her before, she should be ashamed.
I love the jukebox, you can find anything on there, and almost everything was greeted with "I love this song."
I had fun, and I told them so.
Ms. Fan said she wished she'd met us all (x number of years ago), I politely informed her I would have been 2. We laughed some more.
I'm glad I've found these people, looks like we all needed each other at this time in our lives, and it clicks. I kinda like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm moving down there. I want to be in your group too.
Come on hon, we'll corrupt you too :)
Post a Comment