Friday, January 18, 2008

I've figured out the the problem

I cut Lucy off because of her knees. Other than a couple of exceptions when I was shitfaced, it's been 4 months 3 days 16 hours and 12 minutes. (but I'm not counting)This means I haven't gotten any in 4 months 3 days 16 hours and 16 minutes (but who's counting?)
When I looked down today and almost got excited over my own cleavage, I realized there was a problem. I said "Damn, what is up with you?" (Ok, I actually said "Shit Girl, you need to wear this bra more often.")
I'll see if I can rectify the situation tonight. My boobs are upset with me, it seems like incest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you nut
:)

Zoe said...

I'd be counting too if I were you. DAMN!

Anonymous said...

You know I can ID. I've been without longer than I was with at this point. Twice your total. I've gone from sneaking peeks to not giving a damn. At least you still care. And she's back in the hospital!

arggggggggggh.

Good luck with the rectification (sounds like something a proctologist might do)

Rainwolf said...

Damn hon, I'll tell Lucy to buy you a toy next time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the offer but it's legal to buy toys in my state. I have a box full. They're more fun with company!