Friday, January 04, 2008

I compromised

I only stayed up half the night.
I'm on a mission to kill Lucy at the moment, if anyone wants to join me you're more than welcome.
When I said her heart was ok, I meant it was working. She has an issue with fluid buildup that she's blaming on her knees right now. It's not all her knees. She's not taking the meds to help with that.
I had a mini meltdown earlier because she and Mom are fucking killing me. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that they're both sick, and Lucy is just oblivious to everything.
I'm gonna go have a shot and take my ass to bed.

2 comments:

Geri said...

Wolfie, get your girl some shark cartlige(SP) and some cider vinegar tabs, that will help her knees and her fluid build up! I swear!!! PS, if you could get her to drink some green tea that'd be good too

Rainwolf said...

Thanks geri, I'll try that.