So....Mom had a Dr. appt. Monday, he thinks she and Stepdad got p'nut butter poisoning rather than the plague. That's a nice thought. They're both doing better, still weak, but functional.
Babysis is now the sole owner of Spawn since she and Babydaddy went to court last week. Babydaddy signed away all rights, which is what Babysis wanted since he didn't give a damn, didn't see him, etc. Can't say I blame her on that one.
Lucy has been staying here since she got out of hospital and Hubs moved from the rehab in her town to one here for a bit, it's closer for her and works for me. Annie has been in hog heaven since we've had home cooked meals this week, works for Lucy too so she doesn't have to eat trash every day.
I'm still doing the usual, I go to The Dive and read for a couple of hours after work because it's way too noisy around here. At least there I don't have to talk to anyone.
I think tomorrow may be a home night since the band is playing at The Dive.
Saturday The Spawn is performing with a band a couple of towns away so Lucy and I plan to catch the show. Yes, I'll take pictures, if I remember the fucking camera.
The Grandson and I had a tentative dinner date today (made Sunday while I was sake influenced) he called to say he was busy and that was ok because I don't think we can do anything other than whine to each other, so we'll do that Saturday. That's a whole other post for another day.
I'm taking my tired ass to bed. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rain thinks I don't realize I'm being used. I'am now a personal slave. Annie gets fed hot dinners and Rain has a heater in bed with her to keep her warm. Gotta Love them.
Lucy
Babydaddy is a complete moron (I'd use some other colorful adjetives, but will hold check on my potty mouth).
How can people do that? Just walk away from a beautiful,loving child?
I agree Maeve, and I've already called him a few colorful adjectives so you're covered.
Post a Comment