Lucy and I seem to be at odds over this issue. I'll watch CSI anything, Cold Case, doesn't matter how many times I've seen them. She's not so much into that. I'm not much into Reba or Raymond, but I make an effort not to turn the tv when she's watching that shit.
Cold Case tonight was a re-run, and not pretty so I went looking for something else just to keep her level of upsetedness to a minimum and guess what's on? Forrest Gump!
Of course it was the Vietnam part, so I had to change to Will and Grace as soon as10:00 hit. Nothing wrong with that, but still...I wonder sometimes how we get along since we're so, so different. Then I realize I'm lucky and get the hell over it.
Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Opposites attract.
And then they drive each other nuts.
HA! You're probably very right.
Post a Comment