I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
2 comments:
Damn, I don't know whether to be happy for you or hate you for me! I'm fucking freezing!!! (Ibuprophen, cures everything(G))
I'm sorry. I'd hate me. But it hurts worse when it's warm and then goes frigid. Dammit, if it's gonna be cold it should just stay that way.
Post a Comment