Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I had a phone call

Ideas were thrown around, I asked Lucy a question related to the discussion at hand.
Everything seemed cool until a few hours later when Lucy asked me "Did you used to have a lot of phone and computer sex with "said person?" I peeked over the computer screens and said "How much is a lot?" And she called me a Bitch and told me my testosterone was showing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see you doing stuff like that. You're so pure and all that. I recall we talked about all kinds of things back then

Rainwolf said...

I know. I'm a pillar of society, I can't believe she would even ask me that.

Maeve said...

Uh sure.
And I was a virgin on my wedding day.
:)

Anonymous said...

I've known Rain for years now and she is as much a pillar of society as I am.