Yeah. Last night I wound up at the Japanese place with the cool kids drinking sake. Not my best choice of the day. I then talked to The Grandson about The Woman and other things because I was not a happy camper and I was probably stupid again.
Lucy and I went to Dad's Saturday where he had our outside fire burning and things were cool. For 5 minutes. The Woman called, she wanted to come over, Dad let her.
I'm not sure who I'm more pissed off at, him for letting her invade our time or her for doing it. She came in and acted like she owned the place, and him, and well I wound up being a bundle of nerves all weekend. Not pretty.
I said I wouldn't go back if she was going to be there, now it feels like a turf war, so yeah, I will.
I'm going to box and take my ass to bed. Night kids.
Just to clarify....I didn't say anything to Dad or The Woman, I was perfectly nice, I just wasn't happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate when crap like that happens.
That woman was wrong for that.
Post a Comment