Monday, January 05, 2009

Stupid Busy

It was a pretty shitty day. I was busy which is good, but most of it was because of stupidity and Stupid wasn't there. Annie did have it worse than me so I feel for her. She had to do the Retiree's job amidst our boss cleaning out the office and moving shit. It really sucked to be her today. We were supposed to go to visitation for a former employee but neither one of us managed lunch much less leaving for a couple of hours so oh well.
After work we went to see our favorite bartender at his Monday job and took advantage of all you can eat prime rib. Annie took advantage of his great margaritas and the fact that he's a fun guy, we both felt much better after that.
I finished the book I was reading, debating starting another but I need to get up early tomorrow so I can get a jump on more stupidity. We'll see.
Later kids.

No comments: