Monday, January 26, 2009

Personality

Lucy and I have been having an interesting discussion about my personality. I still don't like people, but I'm much more tolerant than I used to be.
Case in point, my new best friend yesterday. I found out in the 5 minutes before she wanted a hug that 2008 sucked ass for her. Her husband left with her 4 dogs and 12 cats, her house was foreclosed on, and her car was repossed. Yep, she had a bad 2008 and she's apparently decided to spend 2009 shitfaced and meeting strangers. You go girl.
Lucy says a few years ago I would have been mortified that she even spoke to me, she's right. I've come a long way baby.
I'm not a horrible person, but really? do I need to know these things? I feel like I've gotten soft. Now just anybody can talk to me? I'm gonna have to dump Lucy, she made me this way. She's already sleeping on the couch, it's close to the door. I'll just shuffle her out later.
Night kids.

3 comments:

McRaven said...

Hahahaha. I love the way you write!

Anonymous said...

You're mellowing and you can't stop it now. It's like mold. It spreads from the inside out. I am immune but since 2 out of 3 people have it, I'm good and you're not!

Rainwolf said...

Thanks McRaven:)

Anon, I can always count on you to tell me I'm moldy. Thanks.