I told Annie last week about rats in the yard, the water seems to drive them here for some reason. They seem to think we run a hostel, I guess they can't read the sign outside that says "No Vacancy".
She put poison in the shed and the crawlspace under the house (because I'm a big pussy and won't go under there, spiders live there). Anywhooo.
Today was Monday for the third time, I dragged her out for a drink after work because I needed it this time.
Home, I dragged out the shit I washed last night/this morning, reloaded dishwasher and started looking in the cabinet where the drawer was, next to the dishwasher, expecting a hole next to the drainage pipe. Nope.
At least the poison is working, but damn, it's too slow. I bagged the body, wearing gloves, but couldn't touch it so I used a pair of my favorite grilling tongs (dammit, now I have to go to wal-hell) and put chicken wire over the hole the bastards chewed in the wall to get in. It wasn't the Rat King, it was a minion. Fuck.
I think I'll crash on the couch again just because. I haven't had Skeevees in a long time, lack of sleep may be getting me. Night kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey.. I re read my blog.. go back and read it again..lol.. I left out the part that REALLY made it funny... See ya..
At one time we had a rat problem in our attic. I'll never forget the time we had to hear the death dance as a rat took the bait in a trap.
Sorry about the rats. I know a good 900# lady who can soothe away your fears
Even better Bammy:)
Last time we had a problem they ran off with the traps.
Yep, met her last night Anon. She did such a good job I didn't go to work today.
Post a Comment