Friday, January 16, 2009

History

I was out smoking earlier so The Handsome Devil would actually get his ass into the yard, he's such a pussy.
Standing under the pecan tree.....I need to fill Lucy in on some of that history.
My cats were indoor critters, but I let them out. One of my favorite pictures of Scratch is him standing on this limb which is halfway missing now,time and weather took it's toll on his favorite perch. That limb is the one Teebo was on when I told him I'd catch him if he jumped, he did, I missed. He didn't speak to me for days.
The tree is probably older than me and falling apart even faster, but it was their favorite playground, when they weren't playing me, one would distract me while the other escaped. I miss those guys, I need new kitties but not right now.

1 comment:

Maeve said...

I can send you Osgood.
That will cure you of ever wanting a kitten again!
:)