Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday afternoon in my world

I met Annie and The Princess at The Dive early afternoon. He had been out all night, she picked him up to get his car, looks like we'll be doing that again tomorrow.
The bartender gave him money and said she wanted to hear Duran Duran. Yay. He gave me the money and told me what she wanted to hear. I turned it into an 80's afternoon. I also met my new best friend (I have no fucking idea). I told her I left music in the jukebox since she put in some money while we were discussing tunes and I told her we still had music. She wanted a hug. Yeah, I can attact em..
I came home and Lucy drove me to see The Spawn, and family. Spawn was a big wuss and didn't want to play so we just hung out for awhile. The band was good and Babysis and I caught up a bit so all is well.
I'm off to bed. Night kids.

1 comment:

McRaven said...

Night.