"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."
Tallulah Bankhead
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Mom Wolf's house has the Plague
We wanted to go there, but she had it Friday, Stepdad is still stricken. Dammit, that keeps us away from The Spawn, Lucy is recovering from worse, and I don't want that shit on a good day.
I get thrown out of Ladie's Rooms a lot even tho I belong there.
Cast of characters.
Lucy ex-girlfriend, Annie roommate, Spawn nephew, The Princess and The Queen our gay boyfriends we never see anymore, (Ditto)The Dirty Old Man good friend, Ms. Sweet (the Gnome) Other people drop in and out these days, The Assholes, who I spend a lot of time with these days. My Brother (Who Really Isn't) The Widow and Boytoy ( now /The Newlyweds) also make brief appearances.
The Handsome Devil housedog,(R.I.P. 08/01/11) Betty and Veronica (R.I.P. 9/3/15) outside dogs. Cat, the newest addition to the family. All names have been changed to protect me.
No comments:
Post a Comment