Monday, April 16, 2007

and it gets even better

Dumbass: You can't do that on a mac.
Me: Yes you can.
Dumbass: Nuh-uh Lazy Ass already told me he asked you and you said it wasn't possible.
Me: Ok (I perform a miracle and access the program we're talking about.)
Dumbass(wide-eyed): How'd you do that?
Me: The same way I showed Lazy Ass how to do it when he asked me.

7 comments:

Maximus Doom said...

Wurd!!!!! There are a million blogs in that one! That's green goats in goon glaze for real.

SassyFemme said...

LMAO, I can so relate to that!

Syd said...

I know the razor blades are tempting right now. Try to resist.

Rainwolf said...

Doom, Exactly...thanks for visiting.
Sassy I'm sorry.
Syd. Well, I'm still here, but dammit.

DB said...

Ah yes... I think perhaps we work with the same people.

i used to be me said...

As a safeguard, please leave all weapons and objects that can be used as weapons at home when you go to work.

Rainwolf said...

I do believe the Ass family has branches everywhere, and Dumb seems to be a popular family name.