Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday dreary sunday

Another rainy, cold, nasty day...well it was until I woke up from my nap at 5pm and the sun was shining. Lucy slept in, we finally got Mom's b-day present ordered (she'll be 30x2 Saturday) and then Lucy had to leave to go to work. Annie got back, after my nap she kicked my ass at darts.
I managed to do a tiny bit of housecleaning and ironing today but that was pretty much it. The Handsome Devil has something wrong with his paw, may have broken a nail way back, he growled at me when I tried to check it out so we decided it was best to leave him alone for now. I think this ranks up there as one of the most boring posts in the history of the world, but oh well. I'm still tired, and tomorrow is Monday...sigh.
Annie did bring home booze from her trip home. There is excellent tequila available...nah, that'll make Monday really suck.
Have a good night kids.

No comments: