Friday, April 20, 2007

Time Management

I think I need a crash course. I'm in desperate need of a haircut but my place closes at 5, I get off work at 4:30. The Jeep is in desperate need of an oil change and I'd rather do that myself but of course I've got to go buy the stuff and get motivated to actually do it. I have to work sometime this weekend for a few hours. Tomorrow is kinda screwed since I must go to Armpit for Mom's b-day and also make a side trip to see Stepmom since she's in the hospital doing rehab after knee replacement. I put out an invitation to my forum friend to get together tomorrow night since she will be here in town. I think something is going to get left undone, or at least put off until Sunday.
On the other hand, I did get to work early again, maybe I'll just cut out an hour early for the haircut, it really is getting on my nerves.

No comments: