I mowed the yard, aren't you proud? There were crop circles out there and I'm pretty sure the creature from the center of the earth dug it's way out. There's a huge ass hole that looks like it brances off into caves, I don't think the dogs dug that one.
I was hunting wabbits, Betty left the easter bunny outside the back door for me Sunday. Thankfully I saw him before I stepped because she's a good dog, she left him exactly where my foot would land. Bitch. No bunnies, but now we can see the neighbor's yard, I think I liked it better before.
I do believe it will be another early night. Wonder Woman showed up last night and saved me from having to rescue the world, I hope to hell she's working tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
when i finally moved from my house into these retirement apts I had a party to celebrate my giving the lawnmower away...I hate to fucking mow lawns...now I get to watch the maitnance guy do it..and if I'm lucky..he takes his shirt off..I sit on my little porch, pretending to read my book, drink my ice tea and enjoy the view...ahh, being an old fart is good..
thanks for coming by for a visit..i kinda like it here..will be back...gonna blog roll you if that's ok...jac
Thanks for stopping by, I've been over checking out your place some more. I was gonna ask if I could add you to my links, so let's go.
All this blogging makes an old gal dizzy! I wish my hands would let me do something like blog on a regular basis though some of us never made it past grade school and myspace pages! Oh well, at least I'm making baby steps toward getting my web page going for my writing Finally! I'll let you know when it's up and running.
Uh yeah, you gotta let me know when that's up. I miss your writing.
Post a Comment