Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dinner and work

I really need to go to the store. Dinner was cheese and potato chips for me, I think Annie had popcorn. There is food in the house, just nothing I wanted to fool with since I made the worst potato soup in the history of the world last night. (Note to self: next time go back out and get some milk, improvisation doesn't work well.)
We threw some darts with The Princess and some of his minions after work, then came home to bitch about work and bullshit. I'm officially old since The Princesses' minions are female 20 somethings, they get on my nerves.
Work talk got me riled up, but I'm much better than I once was, you should be proud. I didn't have a stroke or throw things. Annie did inform me that she thinks The Fucktard is afraid of me, big points for that one, because he doesn't ask me for anything directly anymore, someone else passes along his request. Annie, unfortunately has to deal with him, she might get fired before I do. I'll be asking for donations if we both get unemployed, so be sure to stock up the pocketbooks kids.

No comments: