It's been one of those days, I'm so fucking amused right now I can't stand myself.
Annie and I went out after work to throw darts, (I won 2 of 3 thank you) then she wanted to go to friday's for a burger since The Dive's food is apparently not up to her standards (it beats the hell outta fridays, but anyway). Since we're carpooling at the moment I said ok, I'd go there with her. Then The Dirty Old Man showed up, wanting to kick my ass in a dart game. I sent her over there while we had the showdown. (He won 2 games, that bitch.)
I get the lowdown on the way home, she was talking to The Resident Pervert, who moved down to sit beside her because he's heard talk of the goings on at the slumber party. He has been to dinner with The Widow a couple of times, trying to move in on that, she shot him down. Annie and he apparently had quite the conversation, ending with her giving him her digits (stupid, stupid bitch) and him asking can he call her tomorrow. He's called twice already (that I know of, I'm pretty sure she won't tell me if he calls again.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment