Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Is it the weekend yet?

It's been a long week already. I was just outside discussing life's mysteries with the dogs when Lucy called. I didn't realize she was calling early, I may be asleep by the time she gets off work.
I went to work early, it's getting to be a habit, and it's really pissing me off that everyone is an idiot, or an asshole. Wait, I have a whole new crop of idiots and assholes. New people, new responsibilities for people that shouldn't have them, that kind of thing. I'm equal opportunity on calling you an asshole, sorry.
People that don't deserve the job, don't deserve my respect, and I WILL call them on it, and tell them they're fucking assholes.
Start taking bets on my time left with the company. I'm giving me 6 months.
I guess that's why they haven't put the sign on my new parking spot, I won't be needing it for long lol.
Today was fucked all over, this won't work, that won't work, and it all turned out to be operator error, imagine that.
Yeah, I think I'll go to sleep early so I can start all over again tomorrow. Night kids.

5 comments:

Ranni said...

I had no idea you were Garfield in disguise. Years ago I read a Garfield strip that showed him and Odie sitting on the bank of a river. Garfield is, as you were, talking of life's mysteries while Odie was sitting there with a butterfly in his mouth. It's my all time favorite Garfield comic.

Rainwolf said...

Let's see, I hate mornings and spiders. Lasagna is definitely ONE of my top faves, and I'm usually grouchy. I think I'm at least Garfield's twin.
I

yellowdoggranny said...

hmm, you would think that all the idiot assholes would be employed by the bush administration.. how did they let them guys slip through?

Anonymous said...

You were leaving within 6 months for years! One of these days you might actually do it.

By the way, idiots and assholes multiply independently. Leave one behind when you clean up and it breeds all on its own

Rainwolf said...

Granny, his cabinet is full, and I'm pretty sure what he didn't get from TX, he got from AL.
Damn, Brookly, you just described Tribbles. Now I'm scairt.