I have had a great day, I know, stop before the world ends.
I got up early but went back to bed for some snuggle time with Lucy before she had to leave for work.
Baby Sis called, she was in town with The Spawn and wanted to come by for a visit since tomorrow is the anniversary of my birth and all. The Spawn is awesome, we had a great time hanging with the dogs, just hanging out, until he decided he was ready to go, he threw a Godawful fit until he got in his carseat dammit. Still, it was good.
Annie and I went to The Widow's for dinner, hanging out drinking beer, talking with her and a couple of favorite bartenders till other people started arriving, then dinner and more conversation. It was very nice.
I don't play poker with this crowd, and Annie wanted to come home rather than start, so we're home early, a few coins in pocket. Not bad at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hey! Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks.
Happy Birthday! The way you said it, the anniversary of the day of your birth should be on a gold plated birthday card somewhere. Love that!
The anniversary of Rain's birth should be on a gold plated card. That was a VERY important day :)
Happy B'day once more. (Do I get points for remembering before reading the post?)
LOL Noname, I'll be sure to submit it to Hallmark.
Anonymous, you're not so anonymous anymore, and thanks, you've got a bunch of points anyway. Love ya.
Not sure if that was an attempt to be anon or just a slip of the finger!
Post a Comment