Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weather and such

I'm sure you'll be happy to know I didn't get blown off the face of the earth last night. Things got ugly for a bit but not really bad. The worst part of the storming was The Handsome Devil being worrisome as shit. Apparently he wanted me and Annie in the same room and had to follow whoever wasn't in the living room all night. I usually close my bedroom door but not last night, he kept knocking till I opened it just so he could come in and check on me every so often.
Annie's car got to the shop late yesterday, it will be roughly $600. The fan busted the radiator. At least the silver lining is that we didn't actually ride to work together yesterday, we would have been calling The Princess for a ride home since he works a couple of streets away.

2 comments:

i used to be me said...

I'm glad you survived the stormy weather and the car trouble

Rainwolf said...

Thanks. Glad you're surviving too. Take care.