Friday, April 13, 2007

Lucy is PISSED

She's upset I put her up for sale, even tho she told me to. I will be having surgery to remove her foot from my ass, but until then, she's mad noone made an offer on her.
Ya'll help me out, I need money for the surgery.
She's a good cook, but she's a bit loud and opinionated. I'll toss in a 6 pack of Natty Light if you'll make an offer, Thanks.
(You don't actually have to take posession, or pay up, just make an offer to make the old lady feel better, and yes, I will be needing money to remove the other foot)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not even for you, no matter how much I love you will I stick my neck out far enough for Kel to try to chop it off. She's a tad posessive. Sorry bout that.

Rainwolf said...

Some friend you are, but I see your point. I will be taking Spawn's college fund to make an anonymous bid on her old ass. I just hope she doesn't read this.

Syd said...

For some reason, this post reminds me of...

i used to be me said...

I'd just leave her foot where it's at, it'll end up back where it is again eventually anyway, save her some effort...she IS old after all.

i used to be me said...

(I hope she Lucy knows I'm kidding)

Rainwolf said...

LOL Syd.
You're right Genius, I do tend to court trouble where she's concerned. You're ok, if she didn't have a sense of humor she would have kicked me to the curb a long time ago :)

Anonymous said...

I'll place an anonymous bid. Anonymous is what I do best! I have $29.95 in a pickle jar and a collection of DC original comic books! And...even my autographed Barry Bonds steroid prescription bottle!

Rainwolf said...

Sold!!

Rainwolf said...

Lucy said bite her genius, and I'm lucky she loves me or she really would kill me.