Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Scroll down for fun...Don't read this if you're looking for levity

The shootings at VA Tech. They never should have happened, and my thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by them.
The media----you are all big fucking assholes for covering this non-stop and giving that piece of shit airtime. He WANTED to be famous for killing people, why else send pics to a news station?
Stop. Now. It doesn't help the families to see this shit everyday. Just STFU.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100%. The media needs to Stop. Stop. Stop.

Rainwolf said...

I will also be boycotting NBC since I can't seem to get to any site that will let me voice my displeasure. Fuckers.

i used to be me said...

I bet NBC executives were giddy with glee at their coup. I wanted to wipe that smug look off Matt Lauer's face this morning, with my fist.

i used to be me said...

http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/

Rainwolf said...

Thanks hon. I finally did find that last night and left a nicely worded "you suck ass."