Friday, April 27, 2007

TGIF

Finally. I'm not sure why I'm so happy about that, I have to come back to hell sometime this weekend to do some stuff, but right now, I'm just glad this week is almost over. Have I told you how much I hate Lucy's job? Yeah, thought so...she has to work tonight, this is like the 3rd week in a row she only gets 1 night off. At least we don't have to go anywhere or do anything tomorrow, except maybe bathe the pups. I'm thinking it will be a lazy day for a change. Sunday she'll have to get up and head home to go back to work, I guess I'll come to hell for a couple of hours then. Later it's spaghetti and poker at The Widow's house with a bunch of bartenders, that's always fun. I guess I should go do some work as much as it pains me. Happy Friday ya'll.

No comments: