Thursday, May 31, 2007

Clothes and Crutches

I was gonna tell you how appalled Lucy would be with what I wore to work today, but I don't really care that I don't match. I did iron when I got home so at least I'll be pressed tomorrow even if I'm not color coordinated. I need to do laundry too. I suck.
I did speed clean when I got home so Lucy will be able to get around my room with crutches, walker, whatever she's using. Probably not walker since I'll laugh, and she gets better reach to hit me with crutches. Well, an inch or so, she's short too.
Yeah, she'll kill me when she's able.
She's been texting me dirty messages, apparently she's fried again, poor thing had therapy today. She didn't think she'd have to do that, silly woman.

4 comments:

i used to be me said...

Are we gonna have to buy you some garanimals to make it easier for you to dress?

I bet you're in for it from Lucy once she's recovered!

Rainwolf said...

Garanimals, now there's an idea!
I usually at least try, yesterday just wasn't one of those days.

I'm sure I'll get shit, but at least I make her laugh.

Ranni said...

I used to have to ink a "P" on the front of Oldest's pants so he'd know which way to put them on. (the ones without snaps and zippers anyway) He's part color blind...can't see the difference in a lot of blues and greens, so he still checks his clothes with me some times. Maybe Lucy could co-ordinate your wardrobe for you? That way when you don't care, you just grab what she has together.... :P

Rainwolf said...

She just laughed when I told her that noname. She doesn't care what I look like when she's not with me. lol