Thursday, May 17, 2007

In the News...

A 10 month old in Illinois was issued a gun permit. I'm just shocked he wasn't from Alabama.

Ok, so TN people are even crazier.
Man accused of beating wife with block of ham.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so damn proud to be an American.

That's all I'm saying

i used to be me said...

HAHA good one msbatman

Ranni said...

I read the story on the gun permit but I'm still confused. Do you not have to be a certain age to obtain one?

Block of ham? Heh. I shouldn't laugh and I hope she's ok (haven't read thst atory yet). Had a customer beat her hubby with a chubb of bologna once. We'd been calling her "the battleaxe" for a long time... she certainly lived up to her name.

yellowdoggranny said...

geeze..your sure he wasn't from texas?????

Rainwolf said...

I thought everyone in Tx was issued one at birth.