I don't watch it unless I'm accidentally late to work and it's on, so I catch pieces of it when I walk by. I've avoided commenting since I don't actually watch it. I'm just really sick of all the shit that has gone on since Rosie joined it.
Today, what the hell, a note to Rosie,
shut your fucking mouth, you're making the rest of us look bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rosie is such a bully. I thought "poor little Elizabeth" handled herself very well.
I used to love Rosie when she had her afternoon talk show but something happened to her when she went back into the private sector.
Elizabeth did a fine job, I'm just sick of that bitch claiming everything is because "she's a fat lesbian" Give me a fucking break.
She apparently lost her fucking mind Genius. I liked her a lot, but now I'm so sick of her I could puke.
Post a Comment