Thursday, May 03, 2007

I really, really hate Lucy's job, did I tell you that yet?

I was about to tell you how much I REALLY hate her job, when she called. She doesn't have to work tomorrow and Saturday, she only has to work Saturday. Fuckers.
She works Sunday thru Thursday, lately it's been every Friday too. Friday night and Saturday are pretty much the only time we get together, it's been ugly the last few weeks, she gets here late on Friday and Saturday there is shit to do...now we get Friday but she has to leave to work Saturday and come back to sleep and work Sunday.
Of course, she's more upset about the bird she found in a parking lot today. She put him in the car and took him to the humane society, and they weren't working, her vet's office said no, she put him in her sister's car with the windows mostly down and some water, Sis told her he flew away when she went to check on him. I trust Sis, but, really, who knows? It was a bluejay, not the nicest of birds, but Lucy has such a tender heart....
In other news. Annie had her drink at Friday's, served by our favorite bartender and bought by someone other than me. Bartender kicked her ass. We went to the dive to throw some darts where she won, team and single, so she had a good night. I will be taking her to lunch tomorrow to see the favorite bartender since she didn't want to go anywhere today.

3 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Working just really sucks ass.

That's why I only do it 3 days a month. ;-)

Rainwolf said...

You are a lucky woman, well, maybe not, I've heard about your job.

Big Pissy said...

*LOL* yeah.... but at least it's only three days a month....and the $ is pretty good. ;-)